Monday, September 7, 2020

Slimline cards are HOT!

Yes, slimline cards are becoming the rage now.  Everyone is making them and they are all fantastic!  
Here are two cards that I have previously made.  The first one is from The Greeting Farm using their digital stamps.  This is what I would love my craft room to look like!

This next card I made using the funny digital stamp from Twistoon Digi Store!  You can look at this card and think it's a fisherman's dream or a dentist's nightmare.  Either way, it's a funny cute card (if I do say so myself)!!

What slimline card are you going to make next??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas!

 Hey all. No, I'm not really skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I just need to make lots and lots of Christmas tags for the local kids...