Monday, October 5, 2020

Skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas!

 Hey all.

No, I'm not really skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I just need to make lots and lots of Christmas tags for the local kids cancer foundation.  So, I colored this little guy today to add to my stack of tags! I just love this little image. I can image him saying "yep, I fell again!  Should I give it another try?"  This little guy is called SammiSkater and he's from Digi Doodle Studios. Stay tuned for the finished product!


Copic markers used:
Bear: C00,C0,C1,C3,C4,C6,C8
Scarf: Y00,Y02,Y15,Y19
Hat: YG41, YG45,Y00,Y02
Skates: E70,E71, E74 and Y28

1 comment:

Skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas!

 Hey all. No, I'm not really skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I just need to make lots and lots of Christmas tags for the local kids...