Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Lazy Days of Summer? Or after effects of Covid isolation?

 Since school started I swore I was done with summer cards. School had started so summer was officially closed. Then I found this super cute digital from Doctor-Digi.com and I knew it had to be made!
I used my Copics (of course) on X-Press It cardstock.  I'm usually a fan of Hammermill, but I wanted to give this cardstock a try.  OH MY GOODNESS!!  This cardstock blends the markers so much better.  The price is a little more so I will only use it on my digitals and stamps worthy of this spectacular cardstock!  (Let's face it, they are all worthy!)

Have a great day all!!!



1 comment:

Skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas!

 Hey all. No, I'm not really skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I just need to make lots and lots of Christmas tags for the local kids...