Friday, August 28, 2020

Happy Friday all

So, today is the last friday for the month of August.  In my house that usually means the last day of summer.  My husbands favorite time of the year is fall, so every year for his birthday his only wish is to decorate the house with all fall colors. Fall is about to explode around my house this weekend. 
So, I guess I should show you the last of my summer cards and move on to more fall posts.

This super cute card I made using Sweet November digital stamps. This is the front of the card showing this sweet mermaid wondering what it would be like to be a part of the human world.


Now, under the sea is better down where it's wetter, do you see??  These mermaids look happy as can be living the aqua life on the inside of this card.

Here is another card I made over the summer with Sweet November Stamps.  Again the outside of the card shows what is happening above the water.  The inside of the card shows a whole new world (I know different quote from a different movie, but it still fits) of what is happening under the surface of the water.

I know these aren't the best cards to showcase my color skills, but we are all learning together, right?  I feel like I have come along way in my coloring skills from the beginning of the summer to now.
So, that being said lets just keep coloring, just keep coloring (I know a different movie again, but they all fit in this post....)

Have a great weekend everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas!

 Hey all. No, I'm not really skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I just need to make lots and lots of Christmas tags for the local kids...