Monday, August 31, 2020

Haunted Feels

 Hey there!  I am beyond excited for fall to get here.  My hubby decorated the house this weekend with all the fall decorations and I think it looks beautiful in here!  The kids all went back to school (well two are at home for e-learning, one went back half days to school and one is currently at work) so I'm taking some time for ME and coloring this spooky sweet house from Mariola Budek Art.  Each time I finish coloring one item on this picture it takes me another 15 minutes to figure out what color the next item will be. At this rate it may be actually October before I get it finished!

So, what is everyone else working on today??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skipped Halloween and Thanksgiving and went right to Christmas!

 Hey all. No, I'm not really skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I just need to make lots and lots of Christmas tags for the local kids...